Re: timing information for switching database

От Junwang Zhao
Тема Re: timing information for switching database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
*\timing* set the pset.timing flag of the global psql options, and use it
in the client side to indicate whether to print the query time or not.

There are two places using it, *SendQuery* and *PSQLexecWatch*,
you may check these functions and add the *timing* logic in
function *exec_command_connect* to display the time infomation,
but this should be only used for your own testing purpose.

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: including pid's for `There are XX other sessions using the database`
От: Zhihong Yu
Сообщение: Re: including pid's for `There are XX other sessions using the database`