[GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey Project Idea

От Kostas Chasialis
Тема [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey Project Idea
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

I am a Computer Science student at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, and I would like to be a part of this year's GsoC program.
During my academic courses, I developed an interest on databases (back-end) and the main language I used during my academic career is C.

A project I recently developed was In-Memory SUM SQL Query Execution on RDBMS-like queries using SortMerge Join. As input data we used the data provided from SIGMOD 2018 contest.

Therefore, the project idea "Read/Write transaction-level routing in Odyssea" highly intrigued me and I would like to be a part of it.
I believe that I have the necessary background to live up to your expectations and I would like to learn more things about this project and ways I can contribute to its development.

Thanks in advance, Kostas.

От: tushar
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Parallel copy