[pgadmin-hackers] [patch] upgrade slickgrid

От Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] upgrade slickgrid
Дата
Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [patch] upgrade slickgrid  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Hackers

We upgraded SlickGrid to the latest version + 53ee34. We upgraded since we are working on some changes to the query results functionality, including improvements to column selection and shortcuts.

This SlickGrid upgrade includes a PR we wrote that simplifies some of these changes.

Please note that we are not requesting this be included in the 1.5 release.

Thanks!
Joao and George
Вложения

От: Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM2399]: Disabled row'sbackground color disappeared on save in View data
От: Harshal Dhumal
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for ondemand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]