[pgadmin-hackers][patch] Test dependencies and screenshots

От Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira
Тема [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Test dependencies and screenshots
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers

We noticed that the feature test dependencies were removed in a recent patch, so we added them back. We also now create a screenshot with a timestamp when tests fail. This should help with debugging issues in CI.

--
Thanks
Joao & Tira

Вложения

От: Ashesh Vashi
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch from RM1983 [pgAdmin4]
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Move another test-only dependency toweb/regression/r