Re: How can I run installcheck using powershell ?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: How can I run installcheck using powershell ?
Дата
Re: How can I run installcheck using powershell ?
Список pgsql-odbc
Michael,

Here is the complete link error

       link.exe @C:\Users\DAVECR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\nm45D.tmp
   Creating library .\_Unicode_Release\psqlodbc35w.lib and object .\_Unicode_Release\psqlodbc35w.exp
odbccp32.lib(dllload.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __vsnwprintf_s referenced in function _StringCchPrintfW
.\_Unicode_Release\psqlodbc35w.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\BIN\link.exe"' : return code '0x460'

Thanks!

Dave Cramer

On 19 July 2016 at 20:33, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using VC2015, which is probably the cause

From which file(s) is the error coming? This strongly smells like a
patch using _MSC_VER is needed.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: How can I run installcheck using powershell ?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: How can I run installcheck using powershell ?