Re: New messages from Priscilla Ip

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: New messages from Priscilla Ip
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Feel free to send out the email blast.

Cheers,

Dave Cramer

On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 at 19:44, 'Meetup Messages' via Meetup <meetup@postgresql.us> wrote:
~~~ Respond by replying directly to this email ~~~
Meetup
Hi, my name is Priscilla and I am a McGill student in my final year of electrical engineering. As a part of my capstone design project, I am conducting a user study on the impact of collaborative features in database tools along with my partner and the SoftwareREBELs research group at McGill University. We are looking for participants for the study and were hoping to send out an email blast to your group members if that is possible.

Please see the details below and feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

The study will evaluate the impact of collaborative features on database-related tasks but participants with all levels of experience with databases are welcome! Participation involves a 45 minute in-person session on McGill campus where you’ll complete simple database-related tasks. Those attending the session will be entered in a raffle for $20 Amazon gift cards where the odds of winning are about 1 in 5.
Sign up for the study here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDaa8J...­
February 15, 2020 4:43 PM
Reply directly to this email or respond on Meetup.com

You've received this notification because Priscilla Ip has contacted you on Meetup.

Never miss a last-minute change. Get the app. iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from this type of email. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Block message sender.

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: explain HashAggregate to report bucket and memory stats
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: walreceiver uses a temporary replication slot by default