Re: unaccent extension missing some accents

От J Smith
Тема Re: unaccent extension missing some accents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> If you have time to check that the patch I just committed fixes your
> problem, it'd be worth doing.  I did not test it on OS X ...

Looks good to me, thanks.

Would it even really be worth it to look into any of the other locale
issues on OSX, given that PostgreSQL is now included in their default
installs starting with 10.7, or would this really be more of a case of
hoping Apple some day fixes the issue upstream? It doesn't seem like
that's going to happen any time soon, mind you, as apparently this is
a rather long-standing issue in their libc, but who knows. I know OSX
isn't exactly the most popular database server OS out there, but it
seems to be becoming more popular for developers these days at the
very least.

Anyways, cheers, and thanks again.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: synchronous commit vs. hint bits
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: unaccent extension missing some accents