Re: Replication slot stats misgivings

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Replication slot stats misgivings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 5:28 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 1:30 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > All issues pointed out in this thread are resolved and we can remove
> > this item from the open items?
> >

> I think so. Do you think we should reply to Andres's original email
> stating the commits that fixed the individual review comments to avoid
> any confusion later?

Good idea. That's also helpful for confirming that all comments are
addressed. Would you like to gather those commits? or shall I?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

От: Lukasz Biegaj
Сообщение: Re: Unresolved repliaction hang and stop problem.
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: decoupling table and index vacuum