Re: TAP tests aren't using the magic words for Windows file access

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: TAP tests aren't using the magic words for Windows file access
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:57 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

In any case, the patch will fail as written - on the Msys 1 system I
just tested Win32::API is not available to the DTK perl we need to use
to run TAP tests.

May I ask which version of Msys is that system using? In a recent installation (post 1.0.11) I see that those modules are available.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

От: Rahila Syed
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - extend initialization phase control