Re: Column aliases in WHERE clauses

От Mike Christensen
Тема Re: Column aliases in WHERE clauses
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Eden Cardim <eden@insoli.de> wrote:

>     Mike> I can also say if the table came before the columns, we'd
>     Mike> probably have a lot more SQL editors with auto-complete that
>     Mike> worked :)
>
> There's nothing stopping an editor from making you type the table
> first though, it's easier to implement that in an editor than it is to
> change the way people have been thinking about math for the last few
> of centuries.

No, I meant editors that auto-complete SQL statements for you as
you're typing them.  Like Intellisense in Visual Studio.

Obviously you wouldn't want to type "select " and then see a list of
every column in your database, since it doesn't know what table you
want yet.

Mike

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Slow counting still true?
От: Rafal Pietrak
Сообщение: Re: foreign key from array element