Re: cannot access to postgres-git via ssh

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: cannot access to postgres-git via ssh
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 9:34 AM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm facing a difficulty on cloning a repository via ssh.
>
> I understand that git repository can be accessed via http, git and ssh
> protocol, and ssh access uses the ssh public key registered in
> community account profile. I registered one in ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
> that I believe the server accepts.  I waited for more than 1 hour
> since key registration until the operation.

Hi!

ssh based access only works for repositories where you have explicit
permissions, it does not support anonymous access -- that has to be
over https (recommended) or git.

And specifically, the postgresql.git repo mirror only allows anonymous access.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Trap errors from streaming child in pg_basebackup to exit early
От: Peter Smith