Re: Cannot upgrade from 9.3 to 9.4 using pg_upgrade

От Arthur Pemberton
Тема Re: Cannot upgrade from 9.3 to 9.4 using pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maybe there was a verbose settings that would have given me that, but what I pasted was literally all the output I got. In the end, I did a pg_dumpapp

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 01/04/2016 02:37 PM, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Nothing useful. I'm just going to give up and use pg_dump to a new
machine. Hopefully that allows me to bypass this issue.

Did that help?

To help someone else troubleshoot this, did the error you get occur after the pg_upgrade line:

Restoring global objects in the new cluster

or

Restoring database schemas in the new cluster

or even better yet could you post the section of the log above the error?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
<mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>> wrote:

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: planner does not detect same-as-default collation.
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication stacked.