pg_recvlogical not accepting -I to specify start LSN position

От Michael Paquier
Тема pg_recvlogical not accepting -I to specify start LSN position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

As written in subject, pg_recvlogical does not work properly with
option -I but it should:
$ pg_recvlogical -I 0/0
pg_recvlogical: invalid option -- I
Try "pg_recvlogical --help" for more information.
$ pg_recvlogical --help | grep "\-I"
  -I, --startpos=PTR     where in an existing slot should the streaming start
Attached patch corrects that, reshuffling at the same time the option
letters parsed with getopt_long in alphabetical order.

Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Thomas Mayer
Сообщение: Re: Window function optimisation, allow pushdowns of items matching PARTITION BY clauses
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: 9.4 btree index corruption