Re: Gather Merge

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Gather Merge
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> + * Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2015, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
> + * Portions Copyright (c) 1994, Regents of the University of California
>
> Shouldn't this say just "(c) 2016, PostgreSQL Global Development
> Group"?  Are we supposed to be blaming the University of California
> for new files?

If the new file contains a portion of code from this age, yes. If
that's something completely new using only PGDG is fine. At least
that's what I can conclude by looking at git log -p and search for
"new file mode".
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Contents of "backup_label" and "*.backup" in pg_wal location
От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Radix tree for character conversion