Re: pg_extension_config_dump() doesn't register owned sequences

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_extension_config_dump() doesn't register owned sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
> Is it intentional that pg_extension_config_dump() doesn't also add sequences
> owned by a table? If not, I'll work on a patch.

I recall this behavior to be intentional. They are taken into account
only if they are explicitly marked with pg_extension_config_dump()
even in the case of SERIAL sequence, and when dumping the data those
sequences are updated with setval.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
От: Øyvind A. Holm
Сообщение: patch: version_stamp.pl: Add Git commit info to version if 'git' is specified