Re: Resource Owner reassign Locks

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Resource Owner reassign Locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 4:22 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On July 9, 2015 9:13:20 PM GMT+02:00, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Unfortunately I don't know what that means about the API.  Does it mean
>>that none of the functions declared in any .h file can have their
>>signatures changed?  But new functions can be added?
>
> That's the safest way. Sometimes you can decide that a function can not sanely be called by external code and thus
changethe signature. But I'd rather not risk or here, IRS quite possible that one pod these is used by a extension.

Where are we on this? Could there be a version for <= 9.2?
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: auto_explain sample rate
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Let PostgreSQL's On Schedule checkpoint write buffer smooth spread cycle by tuning IsCheckpointOnSchedule?