Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
>> Thanks!
>
> OK. I think I'm good now. Thanks for the quick update.

Actually, having second-thoughts on the matter, why is is that
necessary to document the function pg_config()? The functions wrapping
a system view just have the view documented, take for example
pg_show_all_file_settings, pg_show_all_settings,
pg_stat_get_wal_receiver, etc.
--
Michael

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: ALTER ROLE SET/RESET for multiple options
От: Konstantin Knizhnik
Сообщение: Re: pglogical - logical replication contrib module