Re: add more NLS to bin

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: add more NLS to bin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Peter Eisentraut
>> In info.c, missing some entries in report_unmatched_relation() when
>> reporting unmatching relations?
>
> Yeah, that will need a bit of a rewrite, so FIXME later?

This patch not being complicated, so I would vote for those being
addressed now so as they are not forgotten even if there is a FIXME
flag added. Perhaps you don't think so, and as that's a minor issue
I'll be fine with your judgement as well.

>> In util.c, doesn't pg_log_v() need to handle strings used in fprintf?
>
> Which specific lines do you have in mind?

The verbose logs at the top. In pg_rewind for example those logs are
getting translated via the pg_log() calls used with PG_DEBUG.
--
Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Row level security implementation in Foreign Table in Postgres
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pageinspect: Hash index support