Fwd: pgrouting and postgis installation error

От Wasim Devale
Тема Fwd: pgrouting and postgis installation error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I thought someone would have worked on this installation and would have got the common error that I may not be knowing.

So the error is attached.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May, 2024, 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: pgrouting and postgis
To: Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>

Sorry brother, I thought someone would have worked on this installation and would have got the common error that I may not be knowing.

So the error is

On Fri, 10 May, 2024, 5:47 pm Ron Johnson, <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
Come on, man.  How in the heck are we supposed to help you when all you say is "I am facing issue in installing the above extension"?

On Fri, May 10, 2024 at 8:04 AM Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all

I am facing issue in installing the above extension. Please help.

Thanks,
Wasim
Вложения

От: Wasim Devale
Сообщение: Re: pgrouting and postgis
От: françois Figarola
Сообщение: Re: syntax error at or near "gist_trgm_ops" on debian