Re: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations are accessed in a transaction

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations are accessed in a transaction
Дата
Re: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations are accessed in a transaction  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 07:04, Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com> wrote:
> This entry has been waiting on author input for a while (our current
> threshold is roughly two weeks), so I've marked it Returned with
> Feedback.

Thanks for taking care of this. You dealt with this correctly based on
the fact that I'd failed to rebase before or during the entire July
CF.

I'm still interested in having the LockReleaseAll slowness fixed, so
here's a rebased patch.

David

Вложения

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 15 minor fixes in protocol.sgml