Re: 2024-05-09 release announcement draft

От David Rowley
Тема Re: 2024-05-09 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 9 May 2024 at 04:17, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> * Fix how
> [`INSERT`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-insert.html)
> handles multiple
> [`VALUES`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-values.html) rows
> into a target column that is a domain over an array or composite type.

Maybe it's only me who thinks the double plural of "VALUES rows" is
hard to parse. If that's the case I'll just drop this as it's not that
important.

FWIW, I'd probably write:

* Fix issue with
[`INSERT`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-insert.html)
with a multi-row
[`VALUES`](https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-values.html) clause
where a target column is a domain over an array or composite type.

I'll argue no further with this.

David

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands