Re: Enabling Checksums

От Daniel Farina
Тема Re: Enabling Checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Attached is some bit rot updates to the checksums patches.  The replace-tli
> one still works fine....

I rather badly want this feature, and if the open issues with the
patch has hit zero, I'm thinking about applying it, shipping it, and
turning it on.  Given that the heap format has not changed, the main
affordence I may check for is if I can work in backwards compatibility
(while not maintaining the checksums, of course) in case of an
emergency.

--
fdr

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: JSON Function Bike Shedding
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY