Re: I have ansible for postgres-etcd-patroni

От Kashif Zeeshan
Тема Re: I have ansible for postgres-etcd-patroni
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Iman

It's a great help, thanks for sharing.

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan

On Sun, May 5, 2024 at 1:12 AM Iman Bakhtiari <imanbakhtiarinet@gmail.com> wrote:
This ansible needs 5  virtual machine
in 3 of them it install postgresql with patroni replication
and in two of them it install haproxy and keepalived
finally it became so stable idea for database with a SQL and also etcd NOSQL

with this single command
ansible-playbook -i inventory/db-servers.ini postgres.yml --become --become-method=sudo --tags "preinstall,postgres,haproxy" --ask-become-pass

i just want to share this with others and your community
and also i am living in Iran right now and eager to accept job offer for emigration or any job recommendations
Here is my resume
https://gitea.com/imanbakhtiari/resume
Thank you

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: \dt shows table but \d says the table doesn't exist ?
От: Prasanna Chavan
Сообщение: Clarification Needed on Postgresql License Requirement for Hybrid Environment Cluster Configuration