Re: Health check report

От Kashif Zeeshan
Тема Re: Health check report
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 11:50 AM Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Kashif if you know about using Azure cloud postgresql as a service and backup policies there do let me know.

If at all you faced any challenges while hosting it on Azure cloud postgresql as a service/RDS then too do let me know.

Never did on Azure.

Again thanks for your support.

Thanks,
Wasim

On Mon, 6 May, 2024, 12:15 pm Kashif Zeeshan, <kashi.zeeshan@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 11:33 AM Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I want your number no worries you can reply when where you have time I will only what's app you for queries. I have 4  years of experience and working as PG DBA working with extentia, Pune.

Have you worked on Azure cloud or AWS deploying postgresql as a service? Did you faced any issues regarding postgresql extensions ?

Thanks,
Wasim

On Mon, 6 May, 2024, 11:54 am Kashif Zeeshan, <kashi.zeeshan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Yes i have 13+ years of working experience on PG, if you have any questions then pls send me but if you want my number i can't reply ASAP.
Yes, on AWS you have two options.
1. Get EC2 instance and do all the Postgres installations and setup
or
2. Use the AWS's RDS Service for Postgres and it will deploy and setup postgres as per you given settings.
you can use following link for more info

Thanks
Kashif Zeeshan

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 10:58 AM Wasim Devale <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi R u a postgresql DBA can I have your number?

On Mon, 6 May, 2024, 11:25 am Kashif Zeeshan, <kashi.zeeshan@gmail.com> wrote:
try this command

pg_badger postgresql_log_file_name.log

for details, see the below link

Thanks & Regards
Kashif Zeeshan
Bitnine Global

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 10:53 AM Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> wrote:
In this env pgbadger is not available. I can try to install in jump server.

On Mon, 6 May 2024, 11:21 Wasim Devale, <wasimd60@gmail.com> wrote:
Pgbadger report is a health check report. Install it and feed in logs files to pgbadger.

Thanks,
Wasim

On Mon, 6 May, 2024, 11:16 am Rajesh Kumar, <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

We recently performed postgres upgrade in openshift env from 15.2 to 15.6

I am kind of new to database, and client asking health check report post upgrade. What exactly I can give

Regards
Rajesh

От: Kashif Zeeshan
Сообщение: Re: Health check report
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Foreign tables - oracle_fdw