Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows

От deepak
Тема Re: How to exclude building/installing contrib modules on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I'm using a customized fork of 9.1.9.

Ok, adding back spi and dummy_seclabel makes all regression tests pass.

I now have one concern though.  Inspite of adding pgcrypto to the
exclude list, it still ends up being built and installed.  Any way to avoid this?

Thanks,
Deepak

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:00 AM, deepak <deepak.pn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I tried putting all the modules under the contrib directory to the
> exclude list.  Although I could compile, 3 of 153 regression tests
> fail.  I have attached the regression.diffs file.
Even Postgres HEAD has just 151 tests, aren't you using some fork?

> Maybe some contrib modules are absolutely needed?
Yes, some are: spi/ for autoinc.dll, dummy_seclabel/ for dummy_seclabel.dll.
--
Michael

От: Brent Tubbs
Сообщение: Re: unexpected PQresultStatus: 8 with simple logical replication
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: How to analyze a slowdown in 9.3.5?