Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached

От Amul Sul
Тема Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 6:11 AM James Sewell <james.sewell@jirotech.com> wrote:

>> Agreed with both points.  What about we add, subxid count and overflow
>> status in LocalPgBackendStatus and through that, we can show in
>> pg_stat_activity.  That way we don't have to report it ever and
>> whenever the user is running pg_stat_activity they can fetch it
>> directly from "proc->subxidStatus", along with fetching the proc.xid
>> and proc.xmin.  Does this make sense?
>

> Not sure about the overhead and performance aspects, but I like this solution from a functional point of view.

+1, I too like the idea. The patch doesn't seem to be doing any heavy
lifting, I think that much overhead should be acceptable.

Regards,
Amul

От: James Sewell
Сообщение: Re: Max connections reached without max connections reached
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: ssl_crl_file Certificate Revocation List doesn't work for postgresql 11