Re: Support logical replication of global object commands

От Zheng Li
Тема Re: Support logical replication of global object commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can we think of relying to send WAL of such DDLs just based on whether
> there is a corresponding publication (ex. publication of ALL OBJECTS)?
> I mean avoid database-specific filtering in decoding for such DDL
> commands but not sure how much better it is than the current proposal?

I think a publication of ALL OBJECTS sounds intuitive. Does it mean we'll
publish all DDL commands, all commit and abort operations in every
database if there is such publication of ALL OBJECTS?

Best,
Zheng

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Logical WAL sender unresponsive during decoding commit
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files