Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 11:21 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I am aware about the discussions on the parent view for the first
> > case and its design issues, but it does not change the fact that we'd
> > better address the second case on HEAD IMO.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> Agreed.

+1. How about attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pgcrypto: Remove internal padding implementation
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_get_replication_slot and pg_stat_get_subscription_worker incorrectly marked as proretset