Re: Introduce wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Introduce wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 7:13 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> writes:
> > Yes. I've attached patches for backbranches.
>
> FWIW, I'd recommend waiting till after next week's wrap before
> pushing these.  While I'm definitely in favor of doing this,
> the odds of introducing a bug are nonzero, so right before a
> release deadline doesn't seem like a good time.

Agreed. I was planning to do it only after next week's wrap. Thanks
for your suggestion.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: An attempt to avoid locally-committed-but-not-replicated-to-standby-transactions in synchronous replication
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: BTMaxItemSize seems to be subtly incorrect