Re: Supporting $n parameters in new syntax

От Paul A Jungwirth
Тема Re: Supporting $n parameters in new syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 3:00 PM Paul A Jungwirth
<pj@illuminatedcomputing.com> wrote:

> I suspect I'm missing something in the
> analyze/rewriting phase, because I get this error:
>
> ERROR:  no value found for parameter 1
> . . .
>
> I was hoping that transformExpr would do everything I need re
> identifying parameters, but maybe there is something else in a later
> phase?

Never mind, I think I figured it out. The problem was that I was
calling ExecEvalExpr with CreateStandaloneExprContext(), and I should
have been using the context from the query.

Thanks!
Paul

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall misses --no-toast-compression