Re: pgsql: Rename 005_login_trigger.pl to 006_login_trigger.pl

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgsql: Rename 005_login_trigger.pl to 006_login_trigger.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 2:04 PM Alexander Korotkov
<akorotkov@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Rename 005_login_trigger.pl to 006_login_trigger.pl
>
> In order to avoid numbering collision with 005_sspi.pl.

Hi Alexander,

Usually I notice if someone steals my TAP script number because there
is git conflict in eg src/test/authentication/meson.build.  Thinking
abotu that, I noticed that your new test script is missing from there.
The make scripts find the tests automatically, but for meson we now
have to list them.

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix role names in src/test/authentication/t/005_login_trigger.pl
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: worker_spi: Bump up max_worker_processes in TAP tests