Re: pgindent && weirdness

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgindent && weirdness
Дата
Re: pgindent && weirdness  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 10:15 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> writes:
> > Here's the patch I propose to commit to pg_bsd_indent, if the repo
> > lets me, and here's the result of running it on the PG tree today.
>
> +1.  I think the repo will let you in, but if not, I can do it.

It seems I cannot.  Please go ahead.

I'll eventually see if I can get this into FreeBSD's usr.bin/indent.
It's possible that that process results in a request to make it
optional (some project with a lot of STACK_OF- and no IsA-style macros
wouldn't like it), but I don't think it hurts to commit it to our copy
like this in the meantime to fix our weird formatting problem.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: calling procedures is slow and consumes extra much memory againstcalling function
От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: calling procedures is slow and consumes extra much memory againstcalling function