Re: how to get UPDATEXML function in postgresql as it works in oracle

От Raghavendra
Тема Re: how to get UPDATEXML function in postgresql as it works in oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM, saritha N <saritha.0917@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your reply Raghavendra,

Thanks for the update.
Request to mark postgresql group email while replying so it will help much if other's have better idea as well if any correction in my test case.

Whatever you have sent its very useful for me.I need to add one more node between the values,like
How to add?

UPDATE 1

postgres=# select xmlparse(content xmlcode) from xdata ;
                     xmlparse
 <values>Enterprisedb</values>
 <values>Wipro</values>
(3 rows)

От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: to know what columns are getting updated
От: raghu ram
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: corrupted files