Re: How to set up temporary path for starting up psql in any folder?

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: How to set up temporary path for starting up psql in any folder?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 12:40, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
> How to set up temporary path for starting up psql in any folder?
> I do not want to disrupt existing settings of paths.

You will need to provide a lot more details ( like your OS, and wheter
you just want to open the "psql" binary or modify the paths for other
things ).

In simple OSs like mine, plain Debian Linux, you can start psql in the
folder $FOLDER by just doing "$FOLDER/psql". To launch it using
temporary override of PATH you will need to do "PATH=$FOLDER:$PATH
psql".

But anyway, this is a shell-101 question, not much to do with
postgres, you'll have to ask someone who knows your
os/shell/whatever.

Francisco Olarte.

От: FOUTE K. Jaurès
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL - Ordering Table based of Foreign Key
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: create a new GIN index for my own type