Re: multithreaded zstd backup compression for client and server

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: multithreaded zstd backup compression for client and server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 9:19 AM Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
<ilmari@ilmari.org> wrote:
> Per the TAP protocol, every line of non-test-result output should be
> prefixed by "# ". The note() function does this for you, see
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Test::More#Diagnostics for details.

True, but that also means it shows up in the actual failure message,
which seems too verbose. By just using 'print', it ends up in the log
file if it's needed, but not anywhere else. Maybe there's a better way
to do this, but I don't think using note() is what I want.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: fixing a few backup compression goofs
От: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker
Сообщение: Re: multithreaded zstd backup compression for client and server