Re: pgsql: Add 'basebackup_to_shell' contrib module.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Add 'basebackup_to_shell' contrib module.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 12:25 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Yeah, I think the fix is as simple as the attached.

Well, that does not work because you added an extra parenthesis which
makes Perl barf. If you fix that, then the test does not pass because,
as I just explained to Tom, the flag we call --create-role doesn't
create a role:

error running SQL: 'psql:<stdin>:1: ERROR:  role "backupuser" does not exist'

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: unlogged sequences
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: head fails to build on SLES 12 (wal_compression=zstd)