Re: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 1:03 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> I created this and added that for visibility and so it's not forgotten.
> ISTM that could be done post-freeze, although I don't know if that's useful or
> important.
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_15_Open_Items

Thanks. I feel like this is in the department of things that are
unlikely to be an issue for anyone, but could be. But the set of
people who could care is basically just backup tool authors, so
hopefully they'll notice this thread, or that list.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools?
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools?