Re: soliciting patches to review

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: soliciting patches to review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 1:27 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick update. We have so far had 8 suggested patches from 6
> people, if I haven't missed anything. I'm fairly certain that not all
> of those patches are going to be good candidates for this session, so
> it would be great if a few more people wanted to volunteer their
> patches.

With approximately 1 week to go, I now have a list of 24 patches that
I think are good candidates for this session and another 11 that were
suggested but which I think are not good candidates for various
reasons, including (1) being trivial, (2) being so complicated that
it's not reasonable to review them in the time we'll have, and (3)
patching something other than the C code, which I consider too
specialized for this session.

I think that's a long enough list that we probably won't get to all of
the patches in the session, so I don't necessarily *need* more things
to put on the list at this point. However, I am still accepting
further nominations until approximately this time on Friday. Hence, if
you have written a patch that you think would be a good candidate for
some folks to review in their effort to become better reviewers, let
me (and Andres) know.

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: libpq compression (part 3)
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: libpq compression (part 3)