Re: CREATE DATABASE with filesystem cloning

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: CREATE DATABASE with filesystem cloning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 9:43 AM Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, the documentation for the file_copy_method was mentioning
> the things it controls; I converted it to an itemized list now. Also,
> changed the comment to: 'Further uses of this function requires
> updates to the list that GUC controls in its documentation.'. v7 is
> attached.

I think the comments need some wordsmithing.

I don't see why this parameter should be PGC_POSTMASTER.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Direct SSL connection with ALPN and HBA rules