Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 9:56 PM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't follow the "Idle since July" since it just hasn't received
> review since then, so there's been nothing to reply to.

It wasn't clear to me if you thought that the patch was ready for
review since July, or if it was waiting on you since July. Those are
quite different, IMV.

> That being said, Vignesh's note in January about a now-failing test is
> relevant activity, and I've just today responded to that, so I'm
> changing the status back from Waiting on Author to Needs Review.

Sounds good.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect cost for MergeAppend