Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
>> [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Robert Haas
>> Great, committed.  There's still potentially more work to be done here,
>> because my patch omits some features that were present in Victor's original
>> submission, like setting the failover timeout, optionally randomizing the
>> order of the hosts, and distinguishing between master and standby servers;
>> Victor, or anyone, please feel free to submit separate patches for those
>> things.
>
> The attached patch fixes some bugs and make a clarification for doc.  Could you check and test the authentication
stuffas I don't have an environment at hand?

I don't have an environment at hand, either, but I think your fixes
are correct, so I have committed them.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Should we fix postmaster to avoid slow shutdown?
От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Re: dblink get_connect_string() passes FDW option "updatable" to the connect string, connection fails.