Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:17 AM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should move this patch to the next CF as I believe that work is still going on resolving the last reported
bug.

We shouldn't just keep pushing this forward to the next CF. It's been
idle since July. If it needs more work, mark it RwF and it can be
reopened when there's something for a reviewer to do.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: cleanup patches for incremental backup
От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`