Re: Why does load_external_function() return PGFunction?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Why does load_external_function() return PGFunction?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 4:16 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I dug up a thread about the introduction of the warning:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2017-10/msg00423.html
>
> Sounds like we should add something like
> typedef void (*GenericFuncPtr) (void);
> or such? Similar to what Tom proposed upthread.

His proposal was void (*)() rather than void (*)(void).  I see that
the email to which you linked expects the latter, but I guess I would
have expected the former to be an intentional statement that we don't
know what the parameter list is.  My expectations may be wrong,
though, or just irrelevant.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: http2 wire format
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Why does load_external_function() return PGFunction?