Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 5:15 PM Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> > ERROR: role "rhaas" should not execute arbitrary code provided by
> > role "jconway"
> > HINT: If this should be allowed, use the TRUST command to permit it.
>
> +1, though I'm not sure we need an extensive trust mechanism beyond
> what we already have with the SET ROLE privilege.

FWIW, I think it would be a good idea. It might not be absolutely
mandatory but I think it would be smart.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Sergey Shinderuk
Сообщение: Fix error handling in be_tls_open_server()
От: "Euler Taveira"
Сообщение: Re: Pgoutput not capturing the generated columns