Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 3:33 AM, Beena Emerson <memissemerson@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Append  (cost=0.00..395.10 rows=9 width=8) (actual time=0.119..0.119
> rows=0 loops=1) (run-time partition pruning: on)

If we can, it would be better to show something a bit more precise,
like the table being used for run-time pruning, or the expression
being used for pruning.

Also, we shouldn't use an ad-hoc format like "(run-time
partition-pruning: on)"; rather, we should display something using one
of the ExplainPropertyBlah functions in explain.c.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping