Re: access/parallel.h lacks PGDLLIMPORT

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: access/parallel.h lacks PGDLLIMPORT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 3:36 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also think it is good to allow ParallelWorkerNumber to be used in
> extensions.  Attached is the patch for same.  I think for other two we
> should wait till there is really a good use case for them.

I think waiting for a "really good" use case is too high a bar.  I
think we only need to think that there is a "reasonable" use case.
Accordingly, I pushed a commit adding PGDLLIMPORT to both
ParallelWorkerNumber and InitializingParallelWorker.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: MemoryContextCreate change in PG 11 how should contexts becreated
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] parallel.c oblivion of worker-startup failures