Re: Dump-restore loosing 'attnotnull' bit for DEFERRABLE PRIMARY KEY column(s).

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Dump-restore loosing 'attnotnull' bit for DEFERRABLE PRIMARY KEY column(s).
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 10:42 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> This had already been committed as 270af6f0df76 (the day before it was
> sent to the next commitfest).  This commit wasn't included in the
> reverted set, though, so you still get deferrable PKs from
> RelationGetIndexList.  I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing,
> though these don't have any usefulness as things stand (and if we deal
> with PKs by forcing not-null constraints to be underneath, then we won't
> need them either).

So, are you saying this should be marked Committed in the commitfest?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: I have an exporting need...
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?