Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 23, 2024 at 9:34 AM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> I was going through the previous conversations for this particular patch and it seems that this patch failed some
testspreviously?
> Imo we should move it to the next CF so that the remaining issues can be resolved accordingly.

So I guess the question here is whether this is thought to be ready
for serious review or whether it is still thought to need work. If the
latter, it should be marked RwF until that happens -- if the former,
then we should try to review it rather than letting it languish
forever.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: the s_lock_stuck on perform_spin_delay
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing nbtree ScalarArrayOp execution, allowing multi-column ordered scans, skip scan