Re: checkpoint_segments upgrade recommendation?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: checkpoint_segments upgrade recommendation?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> The release notes say that checkpoint_segments has been replaced by
> max_wal_size and min_wal_size, but there is no indication on how to
> convert between the old and new settings.  I think a lot of people will
> have checkpoint_segments delicately tuned, so we should at least give
> them a hint on how to carry that forward in spirit.

Yeah, it would be nice to have some guidance about that.  But do we
know what the guidance should be?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: PL/Pythonu - function ereport
От: Nikolay Shaplov
Сообщение: Re: pageinspect patch, for showing tuple data