Re: [HACKERS] 10RC1 crash testing MultiXact oddity

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 10RC1 crash testing MultiXact oddity
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> It turns out it is not new in pg10.  I spotted in the log file only by
> accident while looking for something else.  Now that I am looking for it, I
> do see it in 9.6 as well.

So I guess the next question is whether it also shows up if you initdb
with 9.4.latest and then run the same test.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Make the optimiser aware of partitions ordering
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Make the optimiser aware of partitions ordering